Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Some Favorite Tunes

by merz


I feel like I have neglected my blogging brother FJ Delgado since I haven't posted up here in awhile. So, here's a few favorite tracks of mine (some older, some newer) that I hope Bro Delgado and other's will enjoy.


Girls Against Boys
You Can't Fight What You Can't See

Jade Tree (2002)

Let It Breathe (mp3)


David Garza
Overdub
Atlantic/Wea (2001)


Soul Custody (mp3)


Film School
S/T
Beggars Banquest (2006)


Breet (mp3)


UHF
All Our Golden Tomorrows
Second Story (2006)


Revolving Door (mp3)


Witness UK
Under A Sun
MCA (2001)


Under A Sun (mp3)


The Stratford 4
The Revolt Against Tired Noises
Jet Set (2002)


All Mistakes Are Mine (mp3)

1 comment:

F.J. Delgado said...

gracias for the solid picks, merz!

I really hope you keep em coming whenever you have the time, thanks again for rocking out with us.