Monday, March 13, 2006

By Request - Part I

By Request from Mr. FJ Delgado
I must admit that I have been stumped. I thought I had but I don't have any Our Lady Peace or She Wants Revenge. I have Artic Monkeys but can't find the damn CD in this mess I call my apartment. I will be back with Part II to correct this situation.



Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime (mp3)
from Remain In Light (1980)



Talking Heads - Burning Down The House (mp3)
from Speaking In Tongues (1990)



Burning Brides - Last Man Standing (mp3)
Come Alive (mp3)
from Leave No Ashes (2004)



The Strokes - You Only Live Once (mp3)
Razorblade (mp3)
from First Impressions Of Earth (2006)

2 comments:

F.J. Delgado said...

thanks bro! awesome tunes...

looking forward to part 2!

The Monitors said...

I just got the Strokes album. It's pretty damn good, almost makes me think I wrote it myself.