1. Georgetown has a solid team, and they played a sick, sick game.
2. Duke has weaknesses, especially with a freshman point guard. The last play of the game illustrates this.
3. Georgetown girls are MUCH hotter than Duke girls.
4. Duke girls are significantly smarter than Georgetown girls. Charles Darwin said something about the relationship between brains and beauty at some point.
5. J.J. Redick is a human torch.
I've now seen, in person, both of his career high scoring games, his only dunk in regular season play ever (against Maryland), Duke's 3rd ever triple-double (Shelden Williams, against Maryland, again), and there are other records yet to fall. All in the span of a couple of months.
Pretty fucking sweet.
Letter Never Sent PANDA WATCH DAY 46
We would like to welcome Intellectual Steve to the site. We are currently in talks to have rock and roll guru D join us as well, so look out for that. Screw you, Pitchfork, we're going to be better than you in 1 year.
Also, as I write this, we are approaching our 4,000 visitor! I promise to give the lucky lady (or dude) a big fat kiss for being the actual 4oooth.