Thursday, May 11, 2006

new Muse - "Supermassive Black Hole" MP3


Muse rocks.

Their newest song is
called "Supermassive Black Hole". It features a slight techno-ish sound with the drums, but it's still good Muse nevertheless. I dig it, and I'm looking forward to more from the new record.

MP3: Muse - "Supermassive Black Hole"

the Official Muse Site

For those unfamiliar with Muse, they are a fantastic mix of Radiohead, Nirvana, the Pixies, and Rage Against the Machine (without the rapping).


Their new album is entitled Black Holes and Revelations, due July 3rd.

Hope you like it.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hmm... not quite sure what I think. I love their last two albums, and found myself wanting Supermassive... to be a bit grittier and angsty.

Anonymous said...

Umm, a dance song?! :|

Anonymous said...

I've only heard the last thirty seconds or so (caught the end of the video on Q the other day) and I rather like it.

The video's surreal, darker than normal for Muse (which is saying something) and I've fallen in love with Matt Bellamy's voice all over again. Love the hook, too. It's a subdued scream and it's fantastic.

Anonymous said...

this song was featured on the most recent episode of the sopranos, cool stuff.