Monday, December 12, 2005

Daniela Delgado shares her "so hot right now" list


Daniela and Nick Delgado have birthdays coming up soon, in the month of February. Rockers David Delgado (soon 13 years) and Andres Delgado (soon 23 years) have birthdays not too far after, in April.

In honor of sassy Daniela (a devastating future 6 years on this crazy planet) and smartass Nick (a sarcastic upcoming 10 years), thought I would share Danny's D's current list of songs that she claims are very hot right now. She currently expresses herself by asking to "play that song again", 12 times in a row.

the So Hot Right Now List, courtesy of Danny D ("these go to 11 . . .")

Green Day - "Wake Me Up When September Ends"
the Beatles - "Hey Jude"
Jack Johnson - "Bubble Toes"

Big Star - "Thirteen"
Weezer - "Perfect Situation"
Nada Surf - "Always Love"
Kenny Rogers - "The Gambler"
Johnny Cash - "Hey Porter"
Johnny Cash (w/ June Carter Cash) - "Jackson"
the Killers - "Mr. Brightside"
the Killers - "All These Things I've Done"

Unfortunately for me, Daniela isn't into R.E.M. and the Who as much as I'd like, but something tells me she will be, once she's older.

1 comment:

WK said...

haha you didn't click on my current #1 tennis hottie link? there's an enjoyable pic

i didn't even know there were 11 hotties on the WTA, we might have to include some jailbait.

I saw Anna K play in world team tennis on tv. She seriously got anorexic. Her thighs were the size of my wrists, and my wrists are not very big. She must have been doing a lot of crack, but I don't really mind a crack ho at all... (doesn't sparks have her work out dvd? he might be THE #1 Anna K fan)